Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sherri Needs....

I copied Yoda's idea and did the google search "Sherri needs". You have to put the quotation marks in or it won't work correctly.

According to the internet, here are the things that will fix my life (in the order found):

1. Sherri needs to know.... (hhmmm???)

2. Sherri needs prayer. (Always.)

3. Sherri needs to learn that they are not "wrong". (Everyone but me is wrong. Come on!)

4. Sherri needs a blog of her own. (Hey I have one....woohoo!)

5. Sherri needs to ask about the mach 3 she was going to get in the mail when she was 18. (huh?)

6. Sherri needs to bring to light what those that are trying to make this go away have to hide. (Oohhhh.....I'm a spy. Or a superhero!)

7. Sherri needs a year off also. (OHMIGOD! They DO know me!)

8. Sherri needs to sneak out. (I already did that as a teenager. I think I'm up to my quota, thank you!)

9. Sherri needs to meet with the DVR counselor her senior year for intake purposes. (Huh? What's a DVR counselor? Am I being committed?)

10. Sherri needs to forget the world. (Need I say more?)

So that's it. Do yours and see what you get. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger princess slea said...

that's funny, i did it on my blog.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Apparently, we need a counselor to record digital video now?

Thanks for doing this.

And yes, apparently, I DO need a wife.

~Kurt

10:49 PM  
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Hmm...mine references my blog posts:

"(not that this) ChickyBabe needs an excuse to indulge in over-analysis" and

"ChickyBabe needs to let go completely"

Now I'll go and sulk, thx Google...

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.