Wednesday, October 12, 2005

For Lack of Something Better....

I have decided today that I will issue a challenge to all my blogging friends. I challenge you to out yourself on some of your most embarrassing habits, likes, or moments, etc.

Here are a few of mine:

1. When I am commuting to and from work I pretend that I am on stage and sing like I’m a star. I will belt out a song like someone is paying to hear it and I actually think I’m good. I’m sure most people who see me doing this are somewhat disturbed and possible even a little scared. It must look hysterical.

2. I LOVE country line dancing. I love it.

3. I LOVE Battlestar Gallactica. It’s one of the best science fiction shows on television (next to Lost, that is.) I’m sure there is a struggling Trekkie trying to get out. Who knows maybe I’ll end up dressed like a Klingon someday.

4. I LOVE Lost. While this might not be embarrassing in itself, I do spend hours on the internet reading message boards trying to figure out the plot. Of course I do this at work, but don’t tell my boss. My husband gets frustrated because I always rewind the show to watch certain parts several times.

5. When I was in the 7th grade I laughed so hard that I peed in my pants. Seriously. It was gross. And it was at the beginning of the day. And I had to walk around all day like that. Needless to say I gave everyone a wide berth and pretended to be sick.

6. One of my dreams is to host SNL. It would be so cool. I just know I’d be funny. But everyone watching would be like, “Who the hell is that???”

So that’s it for today. How about you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I hope that whoever made you laugh that hard in 7th grade is still your friend! Assuming you weren't laughing at someone else unkindly :-)

(NOT YOU)

I will post on this soon - thank you for the subject matter. As I'm sure you understand, it's GREAT to come across potential posting ideas 'cause sometimes, the well be DRY.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Yeah, I'm going to do this one, too.

Four of your things were already on my list, so either I gotta go longer or come up with four OTHER things, dagnabbit.

~Kurt

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally want to host snl too!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Sherri,

Since you asked:

I totally sing in the car. It's unavoidable, except when I've got instrumental music playing. And even then, I will drum on my steering wheel at stop lights. I am the Buddy Rich of the steering wheel.

I love Battlestar. Love it. (And I have actually BEEN dressed as a Klingon. Though not at a convention. Egad.)

I am rabid about Lost. 4 8 15 16 23 42. I caught myself writing them down at work on Friday morning. You do realize they total 108, right? (Makes me wonder if they put a different combination of numbers, like 40 80 150 160 230 420, would they not have to reset the computer thing for 1080 minutes?)

I think I could be a great host for SNL. Well, maybe not great, but better than Jon Heder. GOSH!

~Kurt

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.