Sunday, October 09, 2005

Help A Brother Out...

Okay. I have been sufficiently nagged and now I am linking to a really awesome realtor's site. (Oh yeah...he's my husband, too).

So if you are in the Bucks County, PA area and are looking to buy or sell a house take a look.

And if you aren't in the Bucks County, PA area and aren't looking to buy a house please click on the link anyway. I'm trying to drum up a little traffic for the hubby.

Thanks for your help and more posting to come tomorrow.

Thanks ya'll! :)

Really Awesome Realtor's Site :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ladyred said...

o it's such a small world (i don't have much internet access so I've been reading archives today!) my aunt and a cousin lives in Warrington and Doylestown and a fellow blogger lives in Yardley. too funny!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.