Monday, October 10, 2005

Jesus is my......

I totally stole this idea from Jen from Alaska's blog.


This is hysterical!

Now I'm all for Jesus, but who can really play football in sandals and a robe? Come on!

And what about the little kid that's about to tackle him. Is he going to hell? I mean I can only guess that tackling Jesus is considered to be a sin.

And why isn't Jesus wearing a helmet? I know he's the son of God and all, but shouldn't he be promoting safety for children?

You know what would be great?

Office Jesus statues.

I could have one of me sitting at my desk and Jesus leaning over my shoulder, hands poised on my computer keyboard as I blog away.

Or maybe when my evil pseudoboss is yelling at me, Jesus could be standing behind him at the ready, a holy wedgie's on it's way!

There are soooo many possibilities.

Any ideas???

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Social said...

I am working now on a series of pastel paintings, the first of which is Jesus eating a turkey sub. I love Jesus and I love turkey subs. It seemed a logical pairing.

4:41 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

When you said Jesus was standing over your shoulder all I could think was "Jesus: your company's computer guy." Instead of "MOVE" maybe he'd say "MOVETH!" or "MOVE IT MY SISTER!" And of course, he'd have to get a pocket protector installed on his robe.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Jesus sitting in a well-decorated cubicle wearing a telephone headset and a robe with a Microsoft Tech Support logo on it.

Jesus wearing dark aviator sunglasses, watching the weapons handling team load his aircraft, while he stands there with his helmet under his arm. The callsign on his helmet would have to be "H". (Pete "Maverick" Mitchell...Jesus "H" Christ.) My guess is that Jesus knows EXACTLY what He would bomb.

~Kurt

11:32 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yoda -

LOVE the "H". Genius!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I want that for my mantel...oh wait, darn it all to h-e- double hockey sticks. I don't have a mantel.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.