Friday, May 13, 2005

Q & A

From time to time someone will pose a question about the content of this blog. I thought it might be interesting to answer some of those questions here, in an open forum, to clarify any misconceptions you might have. Please feel free to comment or make suggestions.

1. Are the stories you post on this blog true?

Yes, every story posted on this blog is absolutely true. Only the names, various places, conversations, and some of the general content have been changed.

I have done this because:

A. Some of these stories are 15 years old and I was drunk during most of my 20's, so a lot of it is really unclear.

2. If the Post can make up facts, why can't I?

d. It would take entirely too much effort to do any research.

2. Are those your boobs? (Nice touch, by the way.)

No, those are not my boobs, although they are an amazing likeness. I thought that a body double would be most appropriate since the priviledge of seeing my boobs should be reserved for significant others, anyone who happens to be around me when I'm drunk, and total strangers at Mardi Gras.

3. From reading your posts it seems like you really dislike your job. Do you?

Actually, I love my job. The paychecks are great and the weekends are fantastic. The only drawbacks are the tasks they expect me to complete, the cube I sit in, and the stupid people around me. Oh yeah, the coffee is good here too.

Well, I hope that clarifies a few things for you. If there are any pressing issues that I have failed to cover please feel free to ask.

5 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I keep thinking those boobs look like a photo of you and me riding a jet ski "tandem" from KW. I wonder if I have that somewhere...

3:06 PM  
Blogger princess slea said...

I have some "interesting" photots of you, ali b and your boobs as well....we'll keep those away from the kiddies. Wow, are we poster children for why you shouldn't drink or what!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Ali: I remember that pic now that you mention it.

Shannon: We must eternally lie to our children and never tell them of the things we have done. :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger LADYGOLD said...

Hi again.. your blog is so fun that I've put a link to your blog in MY blog! http://ladygold.blogspot.com/
karen

5:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Ladygold: Thanks, I always wanted to be famous! :)

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.