Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Journey Through Hell

I have to walk through hell to get to my beautiful office each day. Remember the evil man that works with me and his two evil assistants? Well, my IT friend (pictured in the lower right corner), gave me an idea for an artistic interpretation of this experience.

You will see a cut-away building. There I am, serene, in my office, halo firmly attached. There just outside, lurking, is RLAA (Rather Large Annoying Ass) and his two evil assistants, B1 and B2 (you can figure out what the B's stand for).

See how he holds them in his evil arms as the flames climb higher and higher??? OOOHHHH......

Scary.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

I felt as if I were in the picture. The artistic rendering is, as I am sure you are well aware, incredible.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I feel like I'm already there.

7:55 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Very nice. Are you wearing your halo now? I thought it was revoked years ago.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.