Friday, September 30, 2005

Something Sucky This Way Comes

So, you are waiting for "Things That Suck - the Week of September 26th", eh?

Well, I don't have a list for you. Not much sucked this week. Everything is great.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding! Here you go:

1. Concert tickets that are $75 for the cheap seats. I mean, really. Who the hell can afford that?

2. The day the weather turns cold and you haven't bought a winter coat yet. It was in the 30's this morning. Ugh.

3. Trying to squeeze a 3 year old into warm clothes that are too small for him because you have yet to buy him winter clothes. Again...ugh.

4. Someone suggesting that your nickname be, "fish taco". No, I'm not kidding. (And no...this does not pertain to what you're thinking.)

5. At precisely the moment you finish days of paperwork and are sighing with relief, the "rubberband man" drops a 6-inch high stack of work on your desk.


That's it for this week. Hope you all have a non-sucky weekend.

Kisses.

3 Comments:

Blogger JaG said...

Hi! I'm on a quest to leave 100 comments in the blogosphere and you're #15!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger princess slea said...

Uh...fish taco? Please explain this one.

I've got one for you.
You plan an awesome reunion with super fun friends you haven't seen in over a decade. A dozen or so of them tell you "hell yea, plan it and I'll be there". You plan it and pay for you ticket and then they all back out.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm not commenting on the fish taco..

But I will comment on concert ticket prices...I was looking at Bon Jovi tickets and they were $75 and then i looked at aerosmith and they were $125. NO THANK YOU!

That breaks my $100 rule...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.