Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Calling Old Friends....

It has come to my attention, that many people that I have not talked to (but have definitely thought about) in many years are reading this blog. I hope to hear from you via comment here or email. In order to start the dialouge I have a few things to say.

Lee: Thanks for getting me home safe that night from Gator's. I apologize for falling down about 86 times and laughing every time you tried to pick me up. You are a true gentleman.

Magda: Thanks for being so much fun. Sorry about almost getting you arrested in Holiday Park, but boy it sure gave us a story to tell.

Ali: I'll do Key West with you anytime, baby. I'd even push down on my knees.

Shannon: I'm glad we are over the "fever". Let's be secure in our femininity together again sometime.

Steve: Thanks for the plunger. Your unique gift giving style definitely compliments your sense of humor.

Ashley: Tell Dale Jr. I said hi and stay off ladders will ya?

Steph: California is just too far away. You really must visit your Godson.

Tom: Let's just say I'm glad I wear a belt and we'll leave it at that.

Anyone I missed? Let me know and I will make you famous! (Well at least among the 10 people who read this.)

1 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for letting me borrow your Ho-bag clothes. Hoochie B right!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.