Monday, February 27, 2006

Still Busy

Okay.

So I’m REALLY supposed to be working, but you all have been neglected for far too long. It’s just that there isn’t enough time. NO TIME!!!

I am too busy. Two kids, a dog, a husband who travels for work, a job, a long commute, and a fish. (I think it’s the fish that pushed me over the edge.)

I literally wake up at 5am and don’t have a minute for myself until 7:30pm. And by then I’m too tired. Right now I am “working”. But it’s all for you people. So if I get fired….send me money.

This whole issue about not enough time wasn’t such a big deal until I saw Martha Stewart making nachos and it pissed me off. Let me explain.

Pre-Superbowl, I’m watching some stupid “makethesegreatSuperbowlsnacks” show and Martha Stewart is explaining how to make nachos. (See….Pre-Superbowl!!! See how behind I am???)

Apparently, it is a travesty when you eat the top layer of chips with all the gooey cheese and stuff on them and then underneath all that’s left is……gasp!.....chips.

So, to be a better person, like Martha, you have to specially prepare each chip.

That’s right. Each individual nacho chip should be slathered with refried beans, sprinkled with cheese, and then showered with tomatoes prior to being put into a 350 degree oven.

When the hell am I supposed to find time to decorate individual nacho chips?

Really Martha, my husband is lucky to get a bag of Tostitos and a jar of cheese thrown at him.

Who the hell are you to tell me to individually decorate my nacho chips?

Go to hell. I hate you.

So anyway, as I was saying…..Martha Stewart pissed me off.

Because I don’t have enough time.

And that’s NOT a good thing.

P.S. I have not had a cup of coffee since Friday because I am vainly trying to whiten my teeth, so I am extremely bitchy….comment appropriately! You have been warned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too much work and no caffeine make Sherri a cranky girl...

Hang in there!

1:26 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Oh Sherri, do I EVER feel your pain.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Yeah, Martha had way too much time on her hands in prison to come up with that one.

This may sound gross - but use 1/2 part hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 part water as a mouth wash. It's not as disgusting as it sounds and it has whitened my teeth better than all the tooth whiteners I have ever tried.

Really.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.