Monday, January 30, 2006

200! (...and Payback's a Bitch)

Well, this is it. Number 200!

Not only does this post have the distinction of being number 200 it also marks one of those rare moments when I go to give someone their payback....and man, ain't it a bitch!

Remember that nasty salesman that called me and his rude Joe Pesci comment? Well another representative of his company called today. And I just happened to have rude salesman's name down in my phone log. And I just happened to ask the new representative if he knew him. And he just happens to be the boss of rude salesman. And I just happened to relay to him how very rude, rude salesman was. And new representative was very upset and concerned. :)

Ahhhh.....revenge IS a dish best served cold!

6 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

cold, sweet and invigorating - like coffee ice cream!
Good for you, for blowing the whistle on him. :-)

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that guy called and you had the info to give him on Mr. Nasty. He needs to be taken down a notch or two.

11:53 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Rude people suck. Good for you baby!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Sleepless Mama said...

Hee! He put the ass in assclown, but now he's just a joke. Good on you, babe!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Perfect.

~Kurt

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah! You know, so many of us live for moments like that! I even got the same satisfaction reading about it as I would have actually turning the tables on that scumbag.

Right On!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.