Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mom

I don't know if most of you know this, but my Mom reads this everyday. Sometimes I think I should censor my posts, but I figure she already knows the type of person I am so not much I could write would surprise her.

We spoke on the phone earlier today and she asked me how to post a comment. Mom's generation isn't very computer savvy, so I gave her the quick run down and she said she might post a comment every now and then....she said she wasn't sure if she should.

My Mom says she likes to read this because it makes her feel close to me. She lives in Mississippi while I am in Pennsylvania. She also said that she enjoys all of your comments and that she thinks I have "a lot of real nice friends on the internet."

So all of you, please take a moment and say "hi" to my Mom. She's definitely one of the nicest people I know. She puts up with me so she has to be.

15 Comments:

Blogger rennratt said...

Hi, Sherri's mom! I am glad to know that one daughter in the world communicates with her mom daily!

My mother has no idea what a blog is - and I think I like it that way.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, mom! I'm "next door" in Louisiana! Thanks for sharing Sherri with us -- she's awesome!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri's mom!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Sleepless Mama said...

Hi Mom! You sure do have a special daughter. And by "special" I mean "makes me laugh until I sneeze!"

9:55 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Hi there! I hope you know that I one of Sherri's triplets....so you have a new daughter. I hope love me as much as Sherri because if you don't, well, that's just not fair.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

That I one of Sherri's triplets?

I'm! I'm!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hi Mom,

I forgot to tell you that Shari and Wordnerd are my long lost triplet sisters. So you actually have 5 daughters, not 3. Just so you know. :)

BTW - Why did you name two of us Sherri (even though the spelling is different)? That's just plain weird!

~S

11:48 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Mutha Lynn! That was in memory of Larry. Hope you're doing well!

preppygirl (a.k.a. gary's sister)

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom likes me best.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

She did it so we always know where we stand.....Sha coming before She and all.....

just kidding.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hhhmmmm....Well Wordnerd's name is actually Erika. So I guess that makes me last. Shit.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Hi Sherri's Mom!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nhi this hard!4th try anyway hello to all of you.to my three daughters i dont play favorites. to preppy girl i think of you fondly,also remember larry forever young. sherri i think shaun casidy wrote those lines for invasion. i wouldnt miss it. i think it an lost are the best like i say not good at this,wont do it often. love to all mamalynn

12:24 PM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

Hi Sherri's mom! I think I showed my mother my address once, too, but she doesn't read it often.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Hi Lynn!

Glad to know you're there, keeping Sherri in line. No, wait, nobody can do that.

Nice dig on Shaun Cassidy!

~Kurt

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.