Thursday, January 05, 2006

Poop Report

The other day my husband was sick. For some reason my husband and I feel it necessary to share all of our odd bodily functions during illnesses. My husband proceeded to begin a story that I knew was going to end up with a graphic description of poo, so being the smartass I am, I began to jump up and down saying, "OOhhh! OOhhh! Tell me about your poo!"

So of course, he told me.

Not to be outdone, seeing my excitement, my three year old takes my hand and looks up at me grinning with pride, "Mommy, I pooped at school today, too!"

2 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Poo-poo, poo poo poo-poo - nobody am be home right now...

How fun to share your poop tales. I am in puke hell yet again. Do these damn stomach flus every really go away?

3:52 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Kids are a blast! Nothing says welcome home like a nice long poo talk.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.