Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bitchfest '06 - continued

Okay, I am sufficiently rested and hydrated. I am ready to continue...

Bitch #3

What the hell is up with the NFL? They have determined that only those fans attending the Super Bowl between the ages of 18 and 45 will be able to go onto the field while the Rolling Stones play the halftime show. Their excuse is that older fans may not be able to stand that long.

Ummmmm.....aren't the Rolling Stones themselves approximately 106?

Come on people! If I'm old and decrepit I'm going to know that I can't go out on the field. How about letting people use their judgment and fend for themselves. Geesh!

This portion of Bitchfest '06 brought to you by Lucky's Adult Book Store (I know, I know, but you have to take what you can get.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it insane that if you total all the Stones' ages, you get somewhere near 250?????

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right On! Let's just hope that none of the Stones have a "wardrobe malfunction".

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.