Thursday, August 18, 2005

Phwew!

I have no idea why my blog was gone for a day. I went to the blogger page and republished the entire thing and there it was....so I guess all is well. *Big Sigh*

So Anyway....

I haven't posted much lately. I guess that's because I really don't have much to complain about....and I think that's where most of my material comes from. I have my new job that starts Monday. I'm making more money, the boss seems to be cool, and it's in a really nice office, etc. Maybe something will go really horrible so I'll have something funny to relay to you....I can only hope.

The kids are good. Not doing anything to crazy or out of the ordinary. Friends and family are good. No major crisis to report. No one has died or gone to jail.

So I guess all you get is this boring post. But at least it's here.

I promise if nothing interesting happens I will make something up for tomorrow. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ChickyBabe said...

I had a similar experience 2 days ago, my blog's url pointed to Statcounter instead. Panic! All is well now...

Good luck with the new job!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Ladyred said...

CONGRATS on the job, I know you've heard it a bunch so I figured I'd post it on this entry hehe. Whether it's planned or not, job hunting is still quite stressful. Blog when you can. I'm sure you'll have good stuff from the new job!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I think we all have days like that. No worries there will be plenty of stories to come!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.