Monday, August 15, 2005

New Job

It's official.....I am once again employed.

It only took me 48 hours to land a new job. (Well technically 48 hours plus 2 weeks....but I was only unemployed for 48 hours....but who's counting?) I am now the Executive Assistant to the owner of a thriving local construction company. I am not only making 6K more a year, I also have this week off and will still be getting paid from my old job for the first two weeks into my new job. I guess sometimes things work out better than you could even hope for.

Still haven't heard from the old boss. Guess he's just not up to the challenge. Oh well....I suppose I'll have to let that one go. Unless I happen to run into him of course. Then I may just be tempted to say hello....or a few other things. I will leave that up to fate.

I don't have much more to chat about today. I have about 8000 things I'm going to try to get done around the house this week. I suppose I could at least do 1 today.....and leave the other 7999 for later.

Until tomorrow..... :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!
- R

7:26 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Great job! I have my big interview today!! Wish me luck!

9:30 AM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Ooooh congratulations! that is awesome. Hope you love it.

5:46 PM  
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Congratulations! That didn't take long at all. You must be proud :).

5:30 AM  
Blogger princess slea said...

did you tell them at your new job that you would need november 4th off for a very important trip?

7:48 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

did you also tell them you'll need internet access and IM to keep in touch with important... umm.. business contacts?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Congrats on your new job!!! : )

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Congratulations and best wishes.

Leave the 7999 until later. You might forget what the 7998 other things were by the time you start your 2nd thing, which will mean you don't have to do them.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

Congratulations! I see you also land on your feet--survivor chicks are the hottest.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.