Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Updates

Update from the job hunting front:

I am going on my fourth interview on Thursday. That is my fourth first interview (if that makes sense). I haven’t gotten to the second interview round yet. Of course I suppose this is really good since my job hunt has only been officially in motion for 10 days. I haven’t been really interested in any of the jobs I’ve interviewed for thus far, although I do have high hopes for tomorrow’s opportunity. We shall see.

Update about HR Biatch and Boss #1:


HR Biatch and Boss #1 have still failed to give me any information about my continued employment with this fine organization I work for. Of course they did both find time to take a vacation. Hope they enjoy themselves knowing they have a job to come back to. I, on the other hand, not taking anything for granted, will continue the job search.

Update about Ginormous, Uncaring and Frustrating Credit Card Company:

I received my super secret letter in the mail yesterday. I opened it in anxious anticipation waiting for it to spill the yet undiscovered reason for my credit woes. Just as I suspected. They shut the account down due to a five day, one time in three years delinquency which was paid off. Bastards. I’m not even going to call them back. I’m just paying off the balance and closing the account. May your headsets cause unsightly permanent wrinkles on your collective faces!

Update about my crime fighting 3 year old:

While Charlie is an extremely funny child and can be a joy to be around, he can also be very sullen and moody (hmmm….where does that come from???). I brought some Power Ranger’s gloves home for him and was excited imagining him fighting crime as he pretended to morph into a giant robot or a car or a dinosaur. He looked at the gloves, looked at me, twisted up his face, threw the gloves on the floor, threw himself on the floor and said, “I’m mad. You didn’t buy me the dinothunder ones!” Some days are better than others.

So now you are updated.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Hmm...I have worked for an organisation that did not inform their employees on contracts of an extension until their last day of work! HR Policy Biatches indeed...

7:12 AM  
Blogger Robb said...

I found myself here through someone else's blog. I love the "I Will Destroy You" story. Great blog!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.