Wednesday, August 10, 2005

*Breaking News Update!*

Yes....this is "Breaking News".

I was told that today was my last day by HR Biatch. I will be paid through my notice next month though. Which is good....since I have a second interview tomorrow and will probably be working before then....HA!

I was given several reasons for my early "termination"....all of which I threw back in the HR Biatch's face as unsubstantiated until finally her boss (via conference call) apologized and said that they were just looking for someone different to "represent" my ex-Boss #1's office. (Whatever!) Which I said was fine.....I don't care about you letting me go, I'm even fine with getting paid for not working, truly.....just don't try to make up stuff about me.

And by the way....Boss #1 never had the balls to contact me.

So now I am writing you all from the comfort of my own home. I just got back from a 3 martini lunch and am going to take a well-deserved nap!

Ta ta :)

10 Comments:

Blogger rebecca marie said...

mmmmm three martini lunch... why wasn't i notified?

(ps, i saw your profile, and outlander is comprised of awesome)

3:00 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

You suck! I want a long paid vacation too. Boo hoo for me and YEA for you! Busy this weekend?

3:18 PM  
Blogger ChickyBabe said...

They always like to take the easy way out, don't they? But as long as they're paying the notice, enjoy it in the meantime!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

It's quite ironic the way Human Resources deal with humans sometimes.

I wish someone would pay me for not working.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I have to say that it is pretty nice. Going to take advantage of the next three weeks....find the perfect job, sleep in some, get the house clean....aaahhhh....It's good to be me. :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Immortal Beloved: Yeah...I'm getting a lot of ads lately in my comments section. Weird. I don't know. I guess to put the ad there a person actually has to read this, right? Whatever.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I just got the same ad message for a workbenches website on my comments. JEESH.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I hope you had a martini for me!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Martinis for everyone!!! In fact, I may have one right now. :)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.