Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hindsight is 20/20, Baby!



Conversation held in Mid-August 2005:

"So, I think we definitely need a vacation."

"I am sooo with you. I am exhausted."

"When do you want to go?"

"UMmmm...how about my birthday, in October? What about New Orleans?"

"Nah, I'm sick of New Orleans. How about Jamaica?"

"I know! Cancun. My sister loved it on her honeymoon. We can do an all-inclusive resort."

"That sounds awesome. Do you think we'll have a problem with weather? It is hurricane season?"

"They were just hit by Emily, what are the odds of another hurricane? It will be fine."

3 Comments:

Blogger princess slea said...

so cancel cancun and rebook to vegas! no hurricanes there.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Sherri,

Saw a news item this morning about tourists fleeing from Mexican resorts and thought of you.

If there had to be a storm, I'm glad it was this week and not next week.

~Kurt

9:56 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

I told you to come out here and visit me!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.