Friday, September 09, 2005

Things That Suck - The Week of Sept. 5, 2005

I have decided that I am going to start a new Friday entry. Every week I am going to list the things that suck for that week. So here's the first edition.

1. People who refuse to talk to you yet read your blog. (Yes, I know you are reading this. I am going to assume you won't talk to me because you finally found that girl with the lazy eye.)

2. People who have more power than you at work yet are intimidated by you. (RLAA for example.)

3. Friends who swear they will always be there for you then univite you to parties.

4. Diet Coke. (I know.....doesn't really flow with this list, but it does suck.)

5. Toll roads that are in ill repair. What exactly are we paying for?

6. Menstrual cramps. REALLY suck!

7. My entire family being together and I'm the only one not there.

8. Missing my kids.

9. Cooking for one.

10. Trying to think up #10 to round out a list. I got nothin'.

Hope you all have a great weekend and it doesn't suck! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Yes Yes Yes to all except No. 8, which I'm sure would really make things suck.

3:12 AM  
Blogger PiesFan90 said...

My number 6 (coz I'm a bloke) is having 1 child with a fever from monday night until Friday, followed by child no 2 with fever from Friday until now (still not over it).

5:14 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I'll provide #10 - Having the stomach flu while on vacation. Sorry you're having a bad week - to steal a line from Howard Jones, "things can only get better."

2:16 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I admit it; I'm a blog reader who doesn't always comment. I do enjoy reading you, even when you're down. I hope your week gets better. Just think - the gang will be back home before you know it and life will be freshly chaotic once more. :-)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I agree with #6 thankyouverymuch! This being a woman thing stinks sometimes.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.