Monday, July 11, 2005

Sherri's Office ala PreppyGirl




PreppyGirl decided to stretch her artistic legs and capture the essence of my blog in a picture. Here is her artistic interpretation.

I can see 5 specific posts that she captured - my hurt back from falling down the stairs, my shirt unraveling in a mess, the fact that I loves me some W, my boss that expects me to have his schedule memorized, and of course....me blogging at work.

What you might find interesting is that I'm wearing shorts to the office. I don't actually do this but see...these are special shorts. Notice the flaps on the front ala 1987. Cause that's when these shorts are from. I must have worn them non-stop for about 5 years. Basically, until they were in shreds. PreppyGirl and HippyChick still won't let me live it down.

I mean....what did I know? I thought Wham was cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Well I, for one, love it! OUCH... I just got hurt patting myself on the back.

9:27 AM  
Blogger princess slea said...

those shorts!! i was looking through some old photos and found a picture of myself with the same kind of shorts. WTF, I don't remember EVER owning a pair of shorts like that. At first I thought maybe I borrowed them from you but how could I when you ALWAYS had them on. You should wear them to vegas.

ps. so, this art talent DOES run in the family.

12:36 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Ya, I seem to remember borrowing those shorts from Sherri at some point.. Guilty! NO!!! NOOOO!!!!!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.