Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Shout Out to My Imaginary Internet Friends

Hey ya'll!

I wanted to point out that I have been schooled in blog etiquette thanks to Erica and have added links to the blogs that link to me. Thought it might be nice to share some really great reads with you.....and I don't need the bad karma!

So mosey on over to the right side of your screen and click on a few and enjoy!

Later.....peace out brothers and sisters

(Yes, I know this is my lame attempt at being cool.....give me a break!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Hey, I think you're cool, and that's really all anyone needs to know.

Thanks for the return link! And great post today! And ol' crazy Ray from seventh grade is only gay 'cause you wouldn't take him back after that, I'm sure. Imagine, a lifetime of ... doing what he does... (NOT that there's anything wrong with that) for making one wrong choice at 12... you have POWER, girl.

:-)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

Hey, I made the short list! I'm a rockstar!

And I read your blog every damn day. :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.