Friday, July 08, 2005

Don't Believe Everything You Read

I ordered the “One day detox diet” book. I figured I can give anything one day, right? But I get the book and there’s a 7-day Pre-diet and a 3-day Post-diet.

Umm…..that’s not 1 day is it? No. It’s 11 days. ARGHH!

Why, oh why do I believe what I read in advertising?

Silly girl.

I still believe that:

Coke is it.

Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.

I can lose 30 pounds in 30 days with Cortislim.

I can have the body of a 50-year old grandmother with Bowflex.

It is better in the Bahamas.

Walmart really does care with their Good Works.

I would like to be a Pepper too.

I can Shout it out.

Chevy is the heartbeat of America.

Santa brings my Christmas presents.

Jesus loves me.

When R. B. broke up with me it really was him and not me.

But what do I know.....I thought the One day diet would really be one day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear about eating poprocks and drinking soda? It can KILL you!!!

- R

10:44 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yes......I got rid of a cat that way.

10:54 AM  
Blogger princess slea said...

-- Elvis on Scientology:

"F - - - those people! There's no way I'll ever get involved with that son-of-a-bitchin' group.

All they want is my money."

12:56 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

i am busting a gut over here..yes..i dont think there is such a thing as one day diet..unless you get your mouth wired shut that day...:)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.