Friday, July 01, 2005

Can't. Let. It. Go.



Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were caught on camera flying to the "War of the Worlds" premiere on the motorcycle given to him by Xenu, former evil alien leader.

Xenu stated, "I just wanted to thank Tom for getting Scientology out there. I know I did a lot of damage killing all those people billions of years ago, but I've seen the error of my ways. My time with Tom not only cured me of my post-partum depression, it made me realize that the world is really a good place. I just wish those two crazy kids the best!"

1 Comments:

Blogger MC said...

Tom Cruise is so full of, well, shizzle, as I like to call it (or shit, to the rest of you fine people out there). Thanks for the link to the convo with Matt Lauer because I missed it, but if I had seen it, I SOOOOOO would have been screaming obscenities at the TV. What a tool. So all that scientific evidence that mental illness is caused my chemical imbalances in the brain is untrue? Wow, I bet someone who has schizophrenia and is completely non-functional without their medication would be relieved to hear that there really isn't anything wrong with their brain chemistry and that medication can do no more than mask the problem. Here, I thought that medication and therapy as a combined resource to combat mental illness was fine and dandy and the best chance we've got. I have to thank Tom Cruise for showing me the error of my ways.

Alright, I am done. Thanks for letting me have my rant. Maybe I should have just blogged it instead.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.