Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Day Off - But NO Rest

I like to post everyday during the week. Today I wasn't at work though and that is my prime blogging time. You know when they are paying me an unGodly amount per hour to sit and read the internet and write stupid things. I'm not really sure what they actually pay me to do. It seems like I don't do much and my boss is happy with my performance (or so he says).

Today I took off because my 3-year-old had an ear tube removed that refused to fall out. It was one of those work yourself up to what ends up being a very anti-climactic result. You are nervous and worried because it is your baby and then the whole procedure takes about 10 minutes and instead of crying when you get back to the recovery room your child is flirting with all of the nurses saying, "What's your name?"

So I spent my day watching my son at home to make sure there were no adverse affects to the anesthesia, etc. And there weren't. In fact, if anything, it made him more hyper than normal. I am tired. Worn out. Too pooped to polka.

So I bid you adieu and will see you bright and early in the AM at work.

Bye, Ya'll!

1 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I know exactly how you feel. Petey had a hernia operation a few months ago and it was the same things. Anxiety, worry, sleepless nights... and all for what? A little scar about 1/2 inch long. And he was up dancing the next day. Amazing how resilient they are.

Kisses!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.