Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fashion: n. what is deemed "instyle" to make you feel bad about yourself.

I have decided that I am going to create my own fashion magazine. I feel that I can do this because apparently anyone can.

Please take a look:




I mean, what kind of skill do you need to put this ensemble together? Who decides what IS fashion? Yes, I would like to put a yellow leather belt around my fur trimmed jacket....yes!

I think that there is a secret group of people (yes, another one of my conspiracy theories) that sits around and makes up this shit and just laughs at the rest of us trying to keep up. I mean, Boho chic? Really? Really??

Here’s how I imagine it going:

Fashionista #1: Hey do you think anyone could look good in this?



Fashionista #2: No. Not a chance.

Fashionista #1: That’s what I thought (laughing maniacally). I’m making it the new fad.

Fashionista #2: As always, you have outdone yourself.

Fashionista #1: Yes, yes I have. I can’t wait to see the fat housewives try to squeeze themselves into this!

And what about celebrities? Why do we look up to them? Please visit Go Fug Yourself. It has to be one of the absolute best websites out there for picking on the popular and making your poor wannabe self feel better. I know it sure helps me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

THANK YOU for this link. It is my new favorite. I have only read two or three entries so far, and I've almost peed my pants. Almost.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.