Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hello...

I realize that I have been absent and unaccounted for. And I appreciate all one of you who emailed me to see how I was. (Thanks, Shar)

Things have been rather hectic. I have been interviewing to fill my position here at work. It's really strange to look people in the face and ask them questions about their past knowing that they are going to be taking your job.

I am probably not the best person to interview these people because none of them will ever live up to my expectations. Not that I am so great, but in my mind I am! And there IS NO COMPETITION!

So, I'm still here. Just busy interviewing, working, cleaning my house to put on the market, and being a mommy.

Keep checking on me though. I'll be back!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we'll take you whenever we can get you! Good to see you!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right Sherri... I think I missed something here... Where are you guys moving to? Did you get a new, better job? Oh, I feel out of it...

I'll go read some of your past posts... Good luck, anyway, with the move, and hope to keep hearing from you!

7:29 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Hey girlie! We are thinking of going to Harrisburg next weekend. How far are you from there? A couple of hours? Good to see you back in blog mode. Woof!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

We all love you. I'll keep checking!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Adam (uber god) said...

It's ok... it seems there's been a pandemic of posting difficulty flying around. I caught it myself this spring.

11:36 AM  
Blogger rennratt said...

We miss you! Hope that the (pre?) pack and move is going smoothly for you!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Sherri,

Miss you! Come back!!!

~Kurt

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.