Friday, November 04, 2005

Signs of the Apocalypse

Some thought 9/11 was a sign. Then there was the tsunami. And of course Katrina is fresh in everyone's mind. I on the other hand know that end times are coming because of this man:



I just found out, to my dismay, that Kevin Federline is cutting a rap album (that is the industry term, right?). I mean, wasn't it bad enough that this man was allowed to breed?

Seriously, here are a few excerpts from one of his songs:

"Back then they called me K-Fed/ But you can call me Daddy instead"

Yeah, I'm not calling you anything but, "Ewwww...."

"Well maybe, baby, you can wait and see/ Until then all these Pavarottis following me"

Huh? You have large opera singers following you? Why?

"My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008"

Um....we already hate you Kevin. Really.

Here's the thing. Just because you're married to Britney Spears doesn't make you a celebrity. I know you had that crapotic show or whatever it was. But you're not a star. Please, please go and take a bath, shave, and take an English course. You don't speak it well.

And get a job, ya loser.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -- just found your blog thru Erica's and wanted to let you know I'll be back. Great post today & great blog!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Hate...him...greasy...haired...freak...

4:14 PM  
Blogger anika said...

I thought one Vanilla Ice was enough ...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Yoda said...

Well, there's always THIS story:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-11-04/#3

Is there no end to the insults we average people must endure?

~Kurt

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.