Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm Here! I'm Here!

I just wanted to let you know I am back. I know you have been anxiously awaiting my tales from my travels.

Well, you're gonna have to wait some more!

I was greeted by 86 phone messages, 642 emails, and a stack of paperwork about 2 feet high on my desk this morning. (Okay, I may be exaggerating a little).

But be assured, my friends, soon you shall read about my revelations from a 1000 mile journey home, why no bed is better than your own, and why sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

I'll post it all soon. Promise. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoda said...

wElCoMe HoMe!

~Kurt

P.S. Sorry...just read Erica's post 4 today.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

dAmN ur eYEs, kuRt!!

Welcome back. Deep slow breaths. Wade through it one piece at a time. DELEGATE, DELEGATE, DELEGATE!

:-)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.