Tuesday, June 07, 2005

And You Say She's Just A "Friend"...

I mentioned in my last post that I spent the weekend with some old friends. I have known my friend PreppyGirl and most of her family for the past 15 years. I remember a trip to visit her family back in 1992.

I was 22, PreppyGirl was 21, her dad was 42, his girlfriend was 23.

I’m fine with May/December relationships. My mom is in fact married to a man that is 14 years younger than she is. I thinks its great that people can find each other regardless of age. However……

I wonder how I’d feel if my mom’s husband was younger than me. That’s what PreppyGirl is now dealing with.

On this trip I am 34, PreppyGirl is 33, her dad is 55, his “friend” is 30.

Okay….25 years, not so bad. But the chick was a sophomore when my friend graduated high school. Yes, they went to high school together.

So…not so bad right? We’re all adults you say? Hmmmm……

Please try to imagine:

PreppyGirl and I are sitting at the bar. We are wondering why her dad ran out of the house when his “friend” picked him up. We thought it would have been nice if he had brought her in to meet us. As they walk through the door we realize why this didn’t happen.

“Friend” is wearing skin tight black, silky pants with heels. She has on a neon orange shirt. It has this metal thing that goes around her neck and just hangs down in the front and ties around her waist. That’s it. Everything is exposed. You can see the sides of her big, fat boobies. IT’S GROSS! But it gets worse….

She has her hair pulled in pig tails and she is so tan her skin looks like a dark brown leather couch.

So she walks in the bar, and PreppyGirl’s dad introduces us. We are polite and smile and the skank, I mean “friend”, says, “I see the look on your face, we’re just friends.”

Ummm….yeah, ok. Whatever. And you just felt the need to add that tidbit there did ya?

You know…..let me help you with that image…..it kind of looked something like this:

Example

Please forgive the crude drawing. This is my artistic vision of what it looked like.

(disclaimer: Please note that I think PreppyGirl's dad is a great guy and I will someday hopefully be her new mommy - I am older that she is after all - and I am in no way saying anything bad about him. The "friend" however, was definitely a skank. Sorry.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Yoda said...

Ick.

Just...ick.

~Kurt

7:54 PM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

Dude, you want to date your friend's dad? You're not the only one--my friend, who shall remain nameless, has three younger brothers and a widowed father, and all the younger brothers take after the father, and I've had a crush on the father since I met him...and he's 50...and the youngest boy is 15 now...and I'd happily seduce ANY of them...(I swear, they're all SO HOT!!!)

I'm so going to hell, but at least I'll have humorous company. :)

1:15 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I have to say... that drawing is an amazing likeness. If you could skank it up a little, you too could be my mommy.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I came across your blog and found it hilarious!

1:15 PM  
Blogger princess slea said...

if you got a wig, you could seduce him.
(and you could wear your fold down shorts with the frayed edges ~ those are hot biatchee).

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.