Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Changes to My Blog

You may have noticed that I have made some changes to the format of my blog. The black was becoming too depressing and just seemed a little bitchy. I have brightened up the look in hopes that it will assist in changing my bad attitude. (don't worry...many more bitchy episodes still to come)

Also, I changed my guest map. I realized that I was only showing a map of the U.S. (Now how silly is that. People do view websites from all over the world, Sherri.)

So, in the interested of building many virtual friendships with all you imaginary friends out there...I now have a map of the world displayed. Please take the time to sign in to my guest map. Hope to hear from you soon.

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.