Thursday, April 14, 2005

Greetings All!

First, let me welcome you all to my blog. I will try to keep this as entertaining as possible, although I will admit that I am unsure what qualifies. My intent is to give you an inside peek at my life and the general day-to-day goings-on (is that even a word?). Anyway, I must say that I find my life hysterical, even though that may be viewed as a defense-mechanism. I suppose a dry sense of humor may be required to enjoy the full effect of my wit (or lack thereof).

I hope you will visit often and share your thoughts with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For being a Mother of 2, you must be managing your time better than me, since I don't have time to create such an entertaining expose of my life, and my kids are grown.Perhaps I'm using Booze to keep my sanity, instead of a more constructive outlet as The Blog!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.